Arizona COVID-19 Resources & Updates
The ASCPA has provided several webinars relating to COVID-19 and the federal and state responses.
- COVID Relief Update: American Rescue Plan of 2021 & Other Developments
- PPP Round Two & Other Tax Developments with Ed Zollars
- CARES Act - the Aftermath with Ed Zollars
- Small Business Administration Webinar with Carolyn Sechler
- COVID-19 Crisis Tax Update with Ed Zollars
- COVID-19 Tax Law Changes: Current Federal Tax Developments with Ed Zollars
Find out the latest updates on tax deadline changes, legislation and learn how your fellow CPAs are dealing with the COVID-19 crisis, including setting up remote work arrangements and client communication, in the Connect online tax community.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has issued an emergency temporary standard (ETS) requiring covered employers with more than 100 employees to implement a COVID-19 vaccination mandate, or requirement for non-vaccinated employees to undergo weekly testing and wear face coverings while in the workplace.
- OSHA COVID-19 Vaccine ETS
- Sixth Circuit Court Decision - Dec. 17, 2021
- Overview of Sixth Circuit Court Decision
U.S. Treasury & Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program Loans
Guidance from the Small Business Administration (SBA) on Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), established in the CARES Act.
- SBA PPP Direct Forgiveness Portal
- PPP First Draw Maximum Amount Calculation
- PPP Excess Loan Amount Errors
- PPP Resubmission of Loan Forgiveness Application
- PPP First Draw Loans Overview
- PPP Second Draw Loans Overview
- Modifications to Forms 3506, 3507 and 750 CA (For PPP)
- Repeal of EIDL Advance Deduction Requirement
- PPP Frequently Asked Questions
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application for $150,000 or Less
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508 (Updated 01/19/21)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508 EZ (Updated 01/19/21)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
- PPP Loan Forgiveness EZ Application
- PPP Loan Forgiveness EZ Application Instructions
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans Frequently Asked Questions
- Find an Eligible Lender
- Economic Impact Payments Status
COVID-19 small business guidance and loan resources.
For information on the CARES Act and federal updates, visit the AICPA's COVID-19 Resource Center.
- Town Hall Update - April 21, 2022
- Town Hall Update - March 31, 2022
- Town Hall Update - March 17, 2022
- Town Hall Update - March 3, 2022
- Town Hall Update - February 17, 2022
- Town Hall Update - February 3, 2022
- Town Hall Update - January 20, 2022
- Town Hall Update - January 6, 2022
AICPA Paycheck Protection Program Resources
- AICPA PPP FTE Calculator
- AICPA PPP Loan Forgiveness Calculator
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Services Matrix
- Impact of Accepting PPP Agent Fees on Independence
- Recommendations for PPP Application Documents for Lenders
- SBA PPP Resources for CPAs
The latest news and notices from the ADOR. The department has issued General Tax Notice 20-1, which provides general guidelines for the extension of filings and payment of state income tax.
IRS information focused on helping taxpayers, businesses and those affected by COVID-19.
- Interim Final Rule - PPP Second Draw
- Interim Final Rule - Amended PPP by Economic Aid Act
- Economic Impact Payments Distributed by Debit Card
- Second Round of Economic Impact Payments
- Interim Final Rule for PPP Loans $50,000 or Less
- Extension for Temporary Exemption for Handwritten Signatures on Limited List of Forms
- Temporary Exemption for Handwritten Signatures on Limited List of Forms
- Presidential Memoranda on Deferring Payroll Tax Obligations
- Notice 2020-65
The official state response website for COVID-19 with helpful links and information for individuals and businesses. To access the statewide COVID-19 hotline, dial 2-1-1.
Resources for unemployment insurance and other state programs.
- CARES Act Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- How to Apply for Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits Q&A
- U.S. Department of Labor CARES Act Pandemic Assistance Program Operating, Financial and Reporting Instructions
Business resource center with information on unemployment, financial resources, housing and more.
ASCPA COVID-19 Volunteers
Email the ASCPA if you are an ASCPA member interested in volunteering to assist small businesses and nonprofits.
Legislative & Regulatory Updates
Arizona State Legislature - Joint Legislative Budget Committee
Updates relating to Arizona specifics for CARES Act and federal spending.
- Federal Coronavirus Response Funding Overview
- American Rescue Plan Act - Updated Funds Summary
- Unemployment Insurance Program Changes
- Allocation of Discretionary Relief Funding
- American Rescue Plan Act - Updated Program Summary
- American Rescue Plan Act - Program Summary
- Federal Coronavirus Response Programs - Feb. 2021
- JLBC and Executive Budget Comparison - FY 2022
- FY 2021 State Budget
- Finance Advisory Committee Briefing Materials - October, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact Models
- Finance Advisory Committee Briefing Materials - April, 2020
- Federal Coronavirus Response Programs
- October Budget Update
- June Budget Update
- COVID-19 Economic Indicators
- Executive Allocation of Discretionary COVID-19 Funding
- Federal COVID-19 Response Legislation Summary
- CARES Act - Program Summary UPDATED
- Unemployment Insurance Program Changes Summary
- Executive Allocation of Discretionary COVID-19 Funding Summary - UPDATED
- Executive Allocation of Discretionary COVID-19 Funding Summary
- State Treasurer Cash Flow Update
ASCPA Preferred Provider Resources
CPACharge – While the situation with COVID-19 evolves and you work through your own business continuity plans, we understand if you’re a bit unsettled by the uncertainty of current circumstances, as well as the potential impact on your firm’s cash flow. Our member benefit partners at CPACharge understand the critical role that electronic payments will play as this situation evolves. They’re currently offering our members 6 months with no program fee, should you want to get started with a new CPACharge account. Their team is fully operational and available to support you however they can. Learn More
CAMICO – In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, CAMICO has been developing eAlerts, sample letters, and risk management advisories that are emailed to our policyholders. As these are unprecedented times, CAMICO is sharing its COVID-19 resources on our website (www.camico.com) under Coronavirus Resources (you will see it halfway down the page on the right).
Paychex – COVID-19 Resource Center