- Apply the most recent requirements of Government Auditing Standards towards auditing governments/not-for-profits.
- Recognize the key considerations in OMB and Government Auditing Standards.
- Identify the Federal Funds and Single Audit Requirements.
CalCPA Education Foundation More With This Vendor
Auditors who perform financial statement and compliance audit under Government Auditing Standards, Internal Auditors, Management responsible for grant management.
- Overview of the 2018 Revision Government Auditing Standards
- Understanding the conceptual framework of independence
- Evaluating non-audit services provided and the threat of independence
- New ruling on Continuing Professional Education
- Introduction of a new concept referred to as "Waste"
- Review Engagements under Government Auditing Standards
- Gain an understanding of the requirements for performing a Uniform Guidance compliance audit
- Internal control over financial reporting vs. Internal control over compliance requirements
- Understand the differences of the auditor's reports issued under Government Auditing Standards
Entry-level/Individual contributor; Manager/Senior Manager; Director; Executive/VP