Retirement Asset & Investment Planning – Income and Estate Tax Considerations
Online registrations are currently closed, please call (602) 324-6847 for additional registration options
Receive a review of income and estate tax planning considerations for your clients interested in leaving a legacy for future generations including:
• Examples related to closely held businesses and shareholders, large single stock positions and family legacy goals and liquidity.
• Review of irrevocable trusts planning nuggets currently held for the benefit of future generations.
• Discussion of trust status in Arizona vs. other states and associated tax savings.
• Review trustee roles: family and trust company options.
• Planning language considerations for new trusts.