The Phoenix Tax Workshop was established in 1961 to educate professionals in all areas of taxation – federal, state and local. We invite you to join this elite group of tax professionals at their Saturday CPE/CLE sessions (eight times per year).
How do I Sign Up ?
- Register for the Series
- Members of the ASCPA may also join by checking the box on their dues invoice.
As an added bonus, registrants of the annual series will also receive access to a recording of each session.
Why Should I Participate in Phoenix Tax Workshop?
- Low-Cost, High-Quality CPE – The annual fee of $375 includes the opportunity to receive at least 24 hours of CPE/CLE credit per year.
- Convenience – You may attend in person or enjoy the convenience of watching where you are via webcast.
- Current Tax Issues & Court Cases – Each agenda will include a variety of speakers who will discuss recent tax issues and court cases that may impact your clients or business.
Try Before Committing
Want to Try Before Committing to the Annual Subscription?
- Attend a single session for $70
- If you decide to register for the annual series, the single session’s fees will be applied toward your annual fee.
- Ira S. Feldman, CPA, CVA – Co-Chairman Felco Business Services
- Stephen J. Rodis, CPA – Co-Chairman Wallace, Plese & Dreher, LLP
- Timothy Baughman Northern Trust Bank of Arizona
- James G. Busby, Jr., Esq., CPA The Cavanagh Law Firm
- Christopher Coots Wallace Plese + Dreher, LLP
- Pat Derdenger, Esq. Lewis Roca Rothgerber, LLP
- Alan Gold, CPA Matthews, Gold, Kennedy & Snow, Inc.
- Stephen Hart, CPA Stephen Hart PLLC
- Brian Hartstein, CLU Economic Concepts, Inc.
- Steven R. Herman, Esq.
- Eliot Kaplan, Esq. Perkins Coie
- Brandon Keim, Esq. Frazer, Ryan, Goldberg, & Arnold, LLP
- Michael D. Lemme, CPA Hunter Hagan & Co., Ltd.
- Kelly C. Mooney, Esq. Gallagher & Kennedy, PA
- Thomas Murphy, Esq. Murphy Law Firm
- James F. Polese, Esq. Gammage & Burnham, PLC
- Burgess J.W. Raby, Esq. Raby Law Offices
- Gregory A. Robinson, Esq. Farley, Robinson & Larsen
- Joyce A. Rolfes, JD, CPA, CFP Five Peaks Financial Consulting, Inc.
- Thala Taperman Rolnick, CPA Thala T. Rolnick, CPA, PLLC
- Yesenia Barraza Simmons YB Company, LLC
- Jason M. Silver, Esq. Silver Law PLC
- Paul Valentine, Esq. Jennings Strouss & Salmon, PLC
- Edward K. Zollars, CPA Thomas & Zollars, LTD