Order the only comprehensive guide on Arizona taxes.
Authors: Pat Derdenger, Steve Rodis and Ed Zollars
Developed by the Phoenix Tax Workshop, the Arizona Tax Guide is a staple in any tax practitioner's library of resources. The guide is updated annually to meet changing regulations and the needs of CPAs, and it includes the following sections:
- The Arizona Income Tax Guide highlights the differences between Arizona and Federal income tax law and provides references to the Arizona Revised Statutes for a more in-depth analysis. It explains the differences between individual, corporate, partnership and trust taxes, includes tax tables and facilitates research on any topic.
- The Arizona Sales and Use Tax Guide is a resource for anyone preparing or filing city sales and use tax returns. The guide details the various sales tax classifications, exemptions, deductions and rates as well as compliance, audits, refund claims and administrative appeals.
- The Arizona Personal Property Tax Guide provides an overview of Arizona’s personal property tax system, including exemptions, the classification structure and assessment rates, reporting, valuation and appeals.
- The Arizona Unclaimed Property Guide explains what unclaimed property is, reporting requirements for holders of unclaimed property, how owners of unclaimed property can claim their property and audits.
Printed guides will be shipped in February.
$105: Members of ASCPA, Phoenix Tax Workshop, State Bar of Arizona or Enrolled Agents*
$79: Members of ASCPA, Phoenix Tax Workshop, State Bar of Arizona or Enrolled Agents*
New This Year
- Revisions to Arizona’s passthrough entity tax
- The one-time tax rebate paid in late 2023
- Temporary increase in the Arizona adoption expense deduction
- Developments in Arizona’s taxation of digital goods & services
PDF Form Available (2024 Arizona Tax Guide PDF)
*To receive the State Bar of Arizona or Enrolled Agent discount, registration must be completed through the PDF form. The online system will not recognize the discount for these two groups. Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.