The Phoenix Tax Workshop is now hosted exclusively online on Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon.
The Phoenix Tax Workshop was established in 1961 to educate professionals in all areas of taxation – federal, state and local. This group of tax professionals meets eight times per year at their Friday CPE/CLE sessions.
- Low-Cost, High-Quality CPE – The annual fee of $375 includes the opportunity to receive at least 24 hours of CPE/CLE credit per year.
- Convenience – You may enjoy the convenience of watching where you are via webcast.
- Current Tax Issues & Court Cases – Each agenda will include a variety of speakers who will discuss recent tax issues and court cases that may impact your clients or business.
Two Ways to Sign Up
- Click the button below to register for the series
- Join/Renew your membership and check the box on the dues invoice
As an added bonus, registrants of the annual series will also receive access to a recording of each session.
Try Before Committing
Want to try a session before committing to the annual series program?
Attend a single session for $70
If you decide to register for the annual series, the single session’s fees will be applied toward your annual fee.
- Brandon Keim, Esq., - Co-Chair,Frazer, Ryan, Goldberg, & Arnold, LLP
- Jakob M. Klein, CPA - Co-Chair,Wallace, Plese + Dreher, LLP
- Timothy Baughman, Northern Trust Bank of Arizona
- James G. Busby, Jr., Esq., CPA, The Cavanagh Law Firm
- Christopher T. Coots, CPA, JD, PFS, CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen)
- Pat Derdenger, Esq., Lewis Roca Rothgerber, LLP
- Ira S. Feldman, CPA, CVA, Felco Business Services
- Alan Gold, CPA, Matthews, Gold, Kennedy & Snow, Inc.
- Stephen Hart, CPA, Stephen Hart PLLC
- Brian Hartstein, CLU, Economic Concepts, Inc.
- Steven R. Herman, Esq., Steven R. Herman, Ltd.
- Eliot Kaplan, Esq., Perkins Coie
- Michael D. Lemme, CPA, Hunter Hagan & Co., Ltd.
- Kelly C. Mooney, Esq., Spencer Fane, LLP
- Thomas Murphy, Esq., Murphy Law Firm
- James F. Polese, Esq., Gammage & Burnham, PLC
- Burgess J.W. Raby, Esq., Raby Law Offices
- Gregory A. Robinson, Esq., Farley, Robinson & Larsen
- Stephen J. Rodis, CPA, Wallace, Plese + Dreher, LLP
- Joyce A. Rolfes, JD, CPA, CFP, Five Peaks Financial Consulting, Inc.
- Thala Taperman Rolnick, CPA, Thala T. Rolnick, CPA, PLLC
- Yesenia Barraza Simmons, YB Company, LLC
- Jason M. Silver, Esq., Silver Law PLC
- Paul Valentine, Esq., Jennings Strouss & Salmon, PLC
- Edward K. Zollars, CPA, Thomas & Zollars, LTD